304 316 Corrosion Resistance Knitted Wire Mesh For Vapour Liquid Filtering
|Product Name||Knitted Wire Mesh||Material||Stainless Steel 304,316,316L|
|Forms||SP DP HP HR||Woven Style||Single Strand|
|Wire Diameter||0.20mm-0.25mm||Mesh Opening||4mm×3mm 5mm×6mm 2mmx4mm, 4mmx5mm Etc.|
|Usage||Corrosion Resistance||Application||Vapour Liquid Filtering|
Anti Corrosion Knitted Wire Mesh,
Corrosion Resistance Knitted Wire Mesh,
304 Stainless Steel Knitted Wire Mesh
gas-liguid Separator, also known as the mist, a special form of woven wire mesh, it is a major component of the production of screen, other than demister, oil-gas separator, dust, environmental protection, engine silencers, mechanical damping.
|Product Name||Stainless Steel Knitted Wire Mesh|
stainless steel wire AISI201, 202, 301, 302, 304, 304L, 321, 316, 316 L,;other galvanized wire, redrawing wire, brass wire, copper wire, titanium wire, alloy wire, nickel wire, nylon wire, PE wire, fiberglass wire.
0.1-0.55mm flat wire or round wire. Most common: 0.20mm-0.25mm.
40mm, 80mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 400mm, 500 mm, 600mm, etc.
4mm×3mm 5mm×6mm 2mmx4mm, 4mmx5mm etc.
|Application||It mainly used for processing demister, for separating gases inside the droplet, also be extrusion molding, for manufacturing a filtration device, in the automotive industry, the electronics industry has also been widely used.|
Below is a list of our recommendations based on various knitted wire mesh needs.
* For maximum strength and temperature, we recommend the 0.0095” and 0.011” wire diameters.
* For applications that are either sewn or require less frequent replacement, we recommend the 0.008” wire diameter.
* For maximum flexibility, we recommend the 0.006” wire diameter.
* For extremely high temperature applications, we recommend the crimped mesh. Although it is reduced in coverage, the crimped mesh allows for a slight air gap in extremely high temperature applications as well as counteracts the tendency of the material to toll back when cut.
* For exhaust applications, we recommend versions 309 and 310 in Stainless Steel.