Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steelss 201 304 304L 316 316L Stainless Steel Wire||Application:||Woven Wire Mesh|
|Usage:||Filtering And Sieveing||Feature:||Anti-corrosion& Alkail&acid|
square weave wire mesh,
square mesh wire cloth
Ultra fine micron woven stainless steel square wire mesh,stainless steel wire mesh plain weave
|Products||micron stainless steel filter wire sieve mesh screen|
|Material||sus 201 202 321 304 304l 316 316l 310s 904l 2205 410 430 2205 2507 stainless steel wire.|
plain weave can be woven from 1- 400 mesh
twill weave can be woven from 2- 635 mesh
dutch wevae can be woven up to 500*3500 mesh
|Hole shape||square/round hole|
|Stock size||1*30m/roll, 1.22*30m/roll, 1.5*30m/roll or customized.|
Anti-acid and alkai
Good filter performance.
Long using life
In acid, alkali environment conditions sieving and filtering.
Petroleum industry as mud mesh,.
Chemical fiber industry as screen mesh.
Plating industry as acid cleaning mesh.
Normal mesh size:
Plain weave: 0.5X0.5mesh to 635X635 mesh;
Twill weave:20x20mesh to 400x400mesh;
Plain dutch weave:10X64mesh to 80X700mesh;
Twill dutch weave:20x250mesh to 400X2800mesh;
Reversed dutch weave: 48x10mesh to 720x150mesh.
Roll width:0.9144m,1.2m,1.5m,1.8m,2.0m etc. any width available at request.
Roll length:30m or 50m,any length available at request.
Sample:Free sample sent on request
Wire mesh woven type
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
Contact Person: sales